JOBS AT SELECTED CAR INVESTMENT
Chief Commercial Officer – Selected Car Investment
Do you have a natural sense for good investments, and do you have experience with both sourcing and sales? Do you also have an interest for the car industry? Then this will be the perfect next career step for you.
Selected Car Investment is looking for a CCO to develop their business worldwide. You will join a Group with great ambitions and with an exceptional atmosphere and exclusive products. An important part of your role is to generate new business as well as managing the current one. SCI operate with different kinds of customers, both direct customers as well as professional customers, banks, and asset management.
You will report to the CEO of Selected Car Group as you will be in close collaboration taking the business strategy of Selected Car Investment to the next level.
An excellent salesperson who knows good investment and customers
In this role, you will be responsible for driving the entire process of our Octane cars, which entails both fundraising and investment activities. An important ability will therefore be, to spot new investment opportunities and be able to handle customers in every level of the purchasing process. Your responsibilities will include:
- Generating leads, facilitating the process for new investors
- Handling different types of investors
- Identify new investment opportunities and trends in the market
- Develop investment-cases and presenting these for the investment committee
- Sourcing cars and handling the due diligence process
- Various investor relations tasks
- Ongoing reporting to investors
- Planning events for investors
- Facilitating sales across Selected Car Group
- Optimizing synergies across Selected Car Group together with department heads in SCC/SCL
A person with a wide network and with a structured go-to-market approach
It is important that you have experience within investments and sales and can handle a wide range of customers. You also take initiative and can be proactive in your daily work. Furthermore, you are self-driven and have a natural talent for communicating and negotiating with people from different backgrounds. It is an advantage to have an interest in the car industry and possess knowledge within this segment. Furthermore, we are looking for a person who has:
- An Investment/Financial background and a commercial mindset
- A natural business acumen and market knowledge
- A solid network within the classic car industry as well as within high-net-worth customers both in Denmark and globally
- Great key account management skills and the ability to pursue new customers
- A structured and analytical approach
- In depth knowledge within classic cars
- Experience with both sourcing and sales processes
- Are fluent in English both written and oral
- Can travel approximately 60-70 days a year
Join our team
Please send your application and CV as soon as possible to email@example.com. Note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions about the position, please contact CEO, Ulrik Larsen on +45 40388614 or Commercial Director Claus Ebberfeld on +4561606067. We are already looking forward to hearing from you.
Selected Car Investment – a unique company with professional and passioned colleagues, where the customers can fulfill their car dreams.
Selected Car Investment is a part of Selected Car Group, which also consists of the companies Selected Car Leasing and Selected Car Collection. Selected Car Investment sells investment cars and pooled investments, while Selected Car Collection, which entails Europe’s finest car collection, also is one of Denmark’s most exclusive event houses for presentations, meetings, and tours. Selected Car Leasing offers all kinds of leasing, primarily of premium-, luxury-, and sportscars.
The owners behind Selected Car Group is Selfinvest Family Office with Torben Østergaard-Nielsen and his daughters Nina Østergaard Borris and Mia Østergaard Nielsen as owners. The group also consists of the worldwide organization; United Shipping & Trading Company A/S. The ownership gives Selected Car Investment the right conditions for an ambitious growth strategy for the years to come.