Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren Roadster 2-seater sports car 5.4-litre, V8 Supercharged M155
- Km8.448 Km
- ColourGrey metallic
- Colour interiorWhite/black
- Model details2-seater sports car
- Engine5.4-litre, V8 Supercharged M155
- Power626 hp at 6,500 rpm
- Torque780 Nm at 3,350 to 5,000 rpm
- Acceleration 0-60 mph3.1 sec.
- Gearbox5-speed automatic with Touch Shift Control
- Top speed334 km/h
- Production period2007 - 2010
- Total producedCirka 1400
Sometimes a prototype escapes the design studios and spotlight of the show scenes and transform into a real road car. Such is the story behind the SLR: First shown in 1999 as a vison of ‘Tomorrow’s Silver Arrow’ in a clear reference to the Silver Arrows of Mercedes’ golden age of racing in the Fifties it emerged as a real road car in 2003.
Some fifteen years later the design has matured beautifully and must still be described as downright spectacular. This example with only 6,000 kilometers on the tacho presents in perfect condition, still with its decals from driving along with the Mille Miglia in 2015.
Want to know more?
You are welcome to contact us if you would like more information about Selected Car Investment. We will try to answer your enquiry on the same day.