Lotus Super Seven 2 seater (very) open sports car 1.7-liter, straight 4
- Km99.999 Km
- Model details2 seater (very) open sports car
- Engine1.7-liter, straight 4
- Power165 hp at 6,500 rpm (est.)
- Torque190 nm at 5,000 rpm (est)
- Acceleration 0-60 mph4.5 sec 0-100 (est.)
- Gearbox4-speed, manual
- Top speed200 km/h (est.)
- Production period1960-1968
- Total produced1,310 (approx.)
Original Lotus Seven from 1962, later properly upgraded with no-expense spared attitude to the ultimate specification and a really Super Seven: Engine fitted with original twin cam BRM-head on overbored block to 1,700 cc and radical Keihin carburettor setup: Well documented build history and drives perfectly.
Probably the best performance-for-money ratio of all classic cars!
Want to know more?
You are welcome to contact us if you would like more information about Selected Car Investment. We will try to answer your enquiry on the same day.